WHY I LOVE SATURDAYS, co-starring Brad Chatterley

20091018 | |



First thing Saturday morning: Community Action 5k for the Food Bank of Utah.


Since I have been running a lot more in my training routine, I have wanted to test myself to see if I could run a 5k. Considering I have never ran that far before, my goal was to finish without needing to stop or walk. I felt great accomplishing it.


Breakfast: Guru's.

In the afternoon: BBQ and skate sesh @ Stevenson's.


After Stevenson's I headed to Throwdown to support my little buddy Spencer in his first fight. He did great, submitting his opponent with a rear guillotine choke in under a minute.

I have been trying to find a good pair of vintage brown wingtips to wear with jeans so I headed over to DI after the fight. They didn't have what I was looking for, but I was able to score this pair of Salvatore Ferragamo oxfords. They are in fantastic condition. It's always nice getting a $400 pair of shoes for $12. Plus, I was able to grab a new Ogio golf bag. Overall it was the best $17 I have ever spent.

End of the night: The Prestige